Download the activity suggestions and determine which ones your school or organization will implement starting in October.
- Ask your students, staff, and colleagues to make the civility pledge found in the Truth Bucket, Civility Quotient Assessment.
- Complete self and workplace assessments found in the Truth Bucket.
- Plan presentations such as Schwartz Center Rounds (Renewal Bucket) or the Civility Introduction (Wisdom Bucket) to build unit and organizational awareness.
- Ask your staff to identify words that are barriers to collaboration in your workplace and commit to alternatives (Courage Bucket).
- Determine a unit code word that provides a pause for reflection and redirection when incivility occurs (Courage Bucket).
- Post the mnemonic on every unit and commit to BE AWARE and Care.
Antibullying Month Activity Suggestions